When I was given feedback on my midterm submission, my teacher commented on the title of my film. He showed me that by placing the my title at the end of the clip, it made my film seem as tho it were a short film as opposed to the beginning of an actual movie. While editing together all of my new clips, I relocated the title to the very beginning of the scene.
I was also informed that when actor Danny Brown was introduced as the killer, it gave away the main plot of the scene before it even happened. I decided to alleviate this problem by removing the titles of the roles from the opening credits all together. The characters would simple be addressed to give credit to the actor who played them, and their roles would be given names later on in the film.


No comments:
Post a Comment